The Collective Presence, Voice and Strength of the Women of Beth Chaim
- Sisterhood connects the women of our congregation (Jewish and non-Jewish) to each other.
- We believe that a woman's affiliation with a temple should provide more than a place for worship and children's schooling. We believe that affiliation should also provide a place for a woman and her family to feel personally connected to other Jews and interfaith families.
- We come together in friendship and support to maintain Beth Chaim's sense of warmth and community.
- We carry out activities that benefit the entire congregation, as well as Sisterhood.
- We promote social activities, study, and the growth of the individual.
- We promote "sharing and caring" among our members for a personal situation or crisis.
- We are part of The Women of Reform Judaism, the women’s affiliate of the Union for Reform Judaism.
Meetings take place once a month, generally on Sunday mornings September through May, from 10:15 to 12:15.
Even if you are not a congregation member, you are welcome to join us for a few meetings. We are a friendly group of lively, energized women of all ages and all life stages.
Contact: Patti Diamondstone, President, at 610-647-7627 or email@example.com