Want to make new friends? Want to give back to the community? Want to have some fun?
Come join the BCRC Men’s Club!
The Men's Club meets on the 1st Wednesday of every month (barring Jewish Holidays) at 6:30 PM at different restaurants in the area. Check the temple calendar to see this month’s location or contact Ed Nathan at 484.716.9565 or Ed.Nathan@BethChaim.net
Here are just some of the things we do:
1) Annual Hanukkah Latke making for the Religious School Hanukkah party.
2) Co-sponsoring the annual Chili Fest with Sisterhood
3) A night out to a Phillies game
4) Sponsor our annual Mother’s Day Brunch
5) Men’s Club Shabbat
6) Support BCRC Caring Community efforts
7) Help with set up for numerous events such as High Holidays, Hanukkah, Purim, Gala Fund Raising, etc.
8) Support Year-End Picnic
If you’d like to make some new friends, help make a difference in someone’s life or just have some fun while giving back to our religious and social community, please look for the monthly Men’s Club Events or contact Ed Nathan or Bob Cort (email@example.com).