You are hereHome ›
Contributions to Beth Chaim Reform Congregation
We rely on the generosity of our members and non-members alike to enable us to continue to provide religious worship services, provide support and direction for Jewish and interfaith families and individuals, provide Jewish educational opportunities for children and adults, celebrate life-cycle events, sponsor social activities, pay for and maintain our beautiful synagogue and surrounding property, and operate the Judaica shop. Please consider making a contribution to celebrate a special occasion, honor a special person, or just because you feel like performing a mitzvah. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
The following funds have been established for those who would like to direct how their contributions will be used.
- General Fund – Used at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
- Building Fund - Used to pay down our mortgage.
- Lew Kagel Scholarship Fund – Scholarship to fund Jewish Educational experiences for families in need.
- Rabbi's Discretionary Fund - Used at the discretion of the Rabbi to provide funds for needy congregants and individuals.
- Prayer Book Fund – Used to purchase new prayer books and ritual items.
- Torah Fund – Used to maintain our Torahs.
For a contribution form, click here.
For multi-year pledges, donations of stock, and naming opportunities, please contact our treasurer at 610-640-2147 or at email@example.com.
Beth Chaim is pleased to have joined the Amazon Associates Program, which enables members and guests to participate in fundraising for the temple at no cost. If you click the link below to reach Amazon.com to do your on-line shopping, a percentage of all sales gets returned to Beth Chaim. Please share this opportunity with your friends and family! All purchases are secure and confidential. Click the Amazon banner below to link to the site.
Or copy and paste this URL to your browser: