You are hereHome ›
Beth Chaim Reform Congregation is proud of its religious school and gladly shares the following information for prospective and new members. If you would like more information regarding the school, please contact the synagogue directly or Rabbi Aileen Hollander, Director of Education.
The Religious School of Beth Chaim offers children and their families an enriching learning environment where they can participate in the living Jewish tradition. The curriculum understands and celebrates Judaism as an evolving religion and culture. Our program fosters moral and ethical judgment, pride in Judaism, competency in Jewish practice, and basic Hebrew literacy. Our experienced and enthusiasic teachers are passionate about Judaism.
Programming and Curriculum Include:
- Grades K –7 classes on Sunday mornings from 10 to 12:30 at Great Valley High School
- Bar/Bat Mitzvah Class Grades 6 –7 on designated Tuesday evenings at Beth Chaim
- Individual private tutor for Bar/Bat Mitzvah lessons
- Post Bar/Bat Mitzvah Classes on Sunday mornings leading to Confirmation
- Holiday Celebrations:
- Sukkah Building
- Chanukah Party
- Tu B’Shevat Seder
- Purim Carnival
- Passover Chocolate Seder
- Family Education Program - A unique and fun opportunity for parents of each grade to participate in a special program within their child’s classroom.
** Click here for the Religious School Early Departure Form. **